Make this summer a summer of service! We're teaming up with Adventures in Odyssey to challenge you to serve your family, community, and your world. Serving is anytime you put someone or something before yourself. We'll provide ideas weekdays at 7 AM & 4:30 PM! Find out how you can participate in the Children With Hope 5K/10K June 22nd in Grand Junction serving orphans in Kenya.
Click to download the Path To Service poster & more...
Have you wondered how the HHS Mandate and the debate over traditional marriage may affect your religious freedoms? John Stonestreet of the Colson¬†Center & Breakpoint¬†moderated a forum on the topic of religious freedom recently and we have the videos here.¬† The discussion centered around the core freedoms we must understand and protect in light of these current issues.
Click to view the videos and helpful downloads ...
Faith & Conscience: Emerging Threats to Our First Freedom
Overview of what's at stake
- Video: Eric Metaxas (Breakpoint), speaking to CPAC 2013
- Booklet: Why Does Religious Freedom Matter? (Heritage Foundation)
- Prayer Guide: What's at Stake for Marriage (ADF)
- Fact Sheet: Basic Facts about the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) (Family Research Council)
- Resource: What You Need to Know About Marriage: Questions & Answers Driving the Debate (Heritage)
- Video: The HHS Mandate, A Real-Time Threat to Religious Liberty? (Colson Center)
- Video: The HHS Mandate, A Conversation on Religious Liberty
- Video: Update on The HHS Mandate, What Do Recent Accomodations Mean? (Colson Center)
- Resource Page: HHS Information Central, updates for all HHS Cases and news (The Becket Fund)
It is possible to read the entire Bible through- cover to cover - in just 90 days! And it's easier than you might think. Find a printable schedule here to join anytime and encourage your friends to do the same!
Click to view a video about this topic...